Summer Camp Contest May 22-May 26th.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up using the Summer Camp contest post at https://www.facebook.com/LifeFitAthletics/. Employees of the LifeFit Athletics, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of the United Way as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on May 22, 2018, 10pm EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) and ending May 26, 2018 4pm, and EDT (Eastern Daylight Time). All online entries must be received by May 26 4pm, and EDT (Eastern Daylight Time).
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry by following the directions on the Summer Camp contest post at https://www.facebook.com/LifeFitAthletics/ The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of LifeFit Athletics You may enter more than once if each post is unique and fulfills the requirements. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of LifeFit Athletics.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive one week of Summer Fun Camp. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by LifeFit Athletics. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at LifeFit Athletics discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, provincial, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by the Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for LifeFit Athletics to use the Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: The Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision LifeFit Athletics. The Winner will be notified by facebook message on May 26, 2018. LifeFit Athletics shall have no liability for the Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 2 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to make arrangements to receive the prize, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by the Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY THE WINNER (AT THE UNITED WAYS‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN THE WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS THE WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS THE WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that LifeFit Athletics, anyone acting on behalf of LifeFit Athletics, and LifeFit Athletics licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of the United Way. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless LifeFit Athletiecs from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which LifeFit Athletics may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: LifeFit Athletics reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond LifeFit Athletics control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, LifeFit Athletics may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by LifeFit Athletics. LifeFit Athletics reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. LifeFit Athletics has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, LifeFit Athletics reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless LifeFit Athletics and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF CANADA AND ONTARIO, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Ontario having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
Facebook: The Campaign hosted by LifeFit Athletics is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
By submitting the form, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.